Guidelines for Concerned Citizens
As with any public site open for commentary and discussion guidelines must be established to allow for fair and civil discourse to occur. The following guidelines should be followed as you comment on content within the site.
- Post as many comments as you like. To post comments you must supply a name and e-mail address (not published). This is intended to keep comments to active and participating users.
- Users who are excessively bashing or cannot write comments without excessive inflammatory language will be banned.
- Users who are spamming the site with unrelated material or the like may be warned and/or banned.
- User content that in a way could be considered libelous may be deleted by an admin or lead to the user being banned.
- Users who are bashing or attacking any other user on the site will be warned and/or banned. Elected officials and candidates for public office are allowed a higher level of criticism as they are in the public domain (but that doesn’t mean you can use inflammatory language against candidates).